POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) : Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 7 Oct 2002 14:50:43
Message: <3da1d783@news.povray.org>
No problem, Tim. I've made more mistakes than anyone lately!

E-mail is probably the best method, my website has a cheesy 5 MB limit, and
so not everyone could upload at once. But if you need to, I'll send you the
password and stuff. The zipped files should be around 400 -420 kb, anyway.
By the way, the .png files that POV creates on my machine are much smaller
than the ones you're producing - I wonder why? Each frame my computer
generates is about 400 kb. Isn't that strange?
--
-David